10 Ways to Build Up Your Confidence in God – He is the only true way
Often times we loose our ways with Christ and we lack confidence. That’s write but that does not mean we have lost it entirely, we should always remember whom has given us the life that we are living.
Christ is the way, the truth and life. We must always head back when we fall out of grace and restore our confidence in Him alone.
These are ways we can always hold on to him – A great contribution from my friends in Studying in Prayer
- Regularly repent and confess your sins. Let His blood make you clean so you can come to Him with confidence (1 Jn. 1:9).
2. Welcome trials. Trials will build your character and holiness, which in effect will build your faith (Ja. 1:2-4).
3. Obey Him regularly. When we fear God and obey Him in everything, the Bible says He will give us a strong confidence (Prov. 14:26-27).
4. Meditate on the Word every day. Meditation will help you get to know God and His Word. It will help you to abide in Christ and to keep your mind on things above (Col. 3:1-2).
5. Practice self-talk. This is part of what we do when we meditate. When you speak the Word of God back to yourself, those words will empower your faith.
6. Fellowship with others. Don’t neglect to meet together with other Christians. This is God’s designed way to keep us encouraged (Heb. 10:24-25).
7. Read about the heroes of faith in the Bible and from other Christian books. Imitate their confidence (Heb. 13:7) and let them be your heroes.
8. Purpose to spend more time in prayer. Through prayer faith (confidence) is exercised and made more perfect.
9. Constantly listen to God and cherish the desires He gives you. Pay attention to the Holy Spirit’s urgings. He will direct you in how to trust Him.
10. Visualize what God wants to give you. If you have prayed about something and you are sure God wants you to receive it, then visualize it and believe that it is already yours (Mk. 11:24).
102 total views, 1 views today
Fado is a gentleman that has seen and toured the world and wants to orchestrate everything via a blog. He is a strong Barca Fan, natural and unassuming but with a brain like a magnet. He loves music, poems and is very inspirational on his write-ups. He tends to write via his experiences and hopes one day that the world will be a better place and his favourite quote is – the downfall of a man is not the end of his life! whatsapp him on 08053129093 to chat him or call him!